OUR SAFETY COMMITMENTS
The health and wellbeing of our staff members and guests is our top priority, and we are approaching the reopening of our restaurants’ dining rooms with that as our guiding principle.
Preparations are under way to begin opening our patio (outdoor seating) with the utmost care beginning June 12 th . We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we are implementing the following when our dining rooms reopen:
Reconfiguring seating in the patio to meet social distancing guidelines
- Using floor decals in our lobby and bathroom areas to keep to social distancing protocols
- Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a thermometer
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff handwashing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available in our lobbies and restrooms for guests
- Using text paging to allow guests to wait outside of the restaurant without using a pager
- Providing disposable paper menus for guests
- Not presetting any tables
- Providing takeout containers for guests who prefer to wrap their own leftovers
- Providing paper checks instead of using a check presenters card holder
- Sanitizing pens after guest use
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and delicious memorable food you’ve come to expect from us.